Privacy of Materials Received
- All media is kept in a secure building.
- Each customer receives a unique code which corresponds to their order.
- All media is stored in a tote with the code clearly marked.
- Throughout the digitization process, the tote is scanned and updated in the system to reflect the next step in the order process.
- When media is ready to be digitized, it is first transported by hand to the cleaning area, where it undergoes a thorough cleaning to remove as much debris as possible.
- Each media item is then scanned/transferred by a member of our team whose responsibility is to ensure the safety of each media item, and that our stringent Quality Control requirements are adhered to throughout the scanning/transfer process.
- Once all media has been digitized, it is uploaded to our internal server.
- At this point, the media is transferred to an external USB hard drive purchased from us (or a hard drive supplied by our customer, if applicable).
- The entire order goes through another round of Quality Control checkpoints before it is ready for shipment back to the customer.
- All files associated with the scanning/transfer of that particular order will be retained for two months on our internal server to ensure 100% satisfaction.
Privacy of Information Received
This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
We request information from you on our order form. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we'll use this information to contact you.
The first time that a user completes an order form on our site, the user is required to give certain information (such as name and email address). This information is used to contact you about the products/services on our site in which you have expressed interest. This information is stored in our system, and allows the user to log in to our site to check order progress or more easily submit subsequent orders. All information obtained in this registration process is used to enhance the order process for our users, and is handled by us under the guidelines detailed in this document.